Being an approved, Holidays4Dogs carer is a highly privileged position for any experienced dog lover. Our approved carers are first and foremost huge dog lovers. They have also experienced dog ownership themselves and fully appreciate the position of trust and responsibility they hold. Our Holidays4Dogs carers not only genuinely love dogs, they know dogs too. In fact, our dog carers are very often people just like you, all love to look after your pet in the best way possible.
Your dog’s carer does not accept other strange dogs while your dog is with them. Your dog’s carer is personally chosen to suit your dog’s needs and will devote their time to your dog only. Our carers are responsible to Holidays 4 Dogs code of practice, terms and conditions and are fully insured through Holidays 4 Dogs.
Click here to visit our gallery and view some of our approved carers
- Holidays4Dogs do not approve carers just over the phone. All our carer’s are met in their own homes and the property and gardens fully inspected and approved by one of our experienced team members.
- All our carer’s dogs, if they have one, are met by us and are character assessed by us personally.
- We visit the carer’s area and do not just Google Map it! We see for ourselves the local rural walks or parks available right from the carer’s property.
- All our carers have full personal references followed up by us.
- Holidays4Dogs carers are well known by their own vet as a professional registered approved Holidays 4 Dogs carer.
- Holidays4Dogs holds a professional reputation, the care of your dog and customer care are of the utmost importance to us.
- Holidays4Dogs only welcomes carers who reach and maintain our very high standards.
- Your dog’s personal carer is supported by our experienced Holidays4Dogs team.
- Holidays4Dogs carers are proud to work with the UK’s market leader in home boarding.
- All our approved carers are dedicated to giving the best service possible to owners and their dogs.
Having the right carer for your dog is a very personal thing. On listening to you and your dog’s needs, a choice of suitable carers closest to you will be offered. Your dog’s carer will specifically be matched to your dog’s own needs and will be available for dates you give us. Meeting your Holidays4Dogs carer in good time before your dog’s stay makes sure that everyone is perfectly happy.
- Your dog’s carer is there for your dog only and will not accept other guest dogs while your dog is staying.
- You dog’s carer will not carry out other pet duties such as dog walking, grooming or making house visits that would take them away from the care of your dog.
- Our approved carers are at home during the day giving your dog their full attention.
- There will be no pre-school children or unknown members of the family in the carer’s home.
- Your dog’s carer loves to walk your dog. All our carers are fit and active and provide a minimum of two good walks per day.
- Your dog’s carer will have a secure and dog friendly garden to suit your dog and will never leave them unattended in the garden.
- Your dog’s carer will have direct walking access to the countryside or parks. Only with your permission will car travel be allowed.
- Your dog’s carer will be mature, responsible and hugely welcoming to both you and your dog.
Find out more or have a chat about joining our team of dedicated and reliable approved Holidays4Dogs carers please do click on the ‘Become a carer’ button and complete the contact form, email: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact the Holidays4Dogs franchise business owner in your area, see our Locations page.
If in doubt we can always be contacted at our Head office on 0800 2300 266 (free from your land line or mobile) or 01430 860552. We look forward to hearing from you!