Holidays4Dogs Terms and Conditions of Service
Section 1. Booking
- You agree to meet your choice of carer to match your dog’s needs as soon as possible and that a visit is necessary for all parties on all first time bookings. Special circumstances where extreme distances are involved or emergency short notice stays are required; the carer reserves the right to refuse a booking without having met you and your dog. A very open and honest discussion beforehand must be made with re-assurance from you that your dog has ‘no issues’.
- You agree that confirmation of your booking is only made by paying the booking fee to Holidays4Dogs via credit/debit card, direct transfer. Only once a booking fee has been received is your dog’s stay confirmed with your dog’s carer and your dog accepted.
- The minimum stay is two days at the daily rate. Fees are subject to change (see website for up-to-date fees)
- Once the booking fee has been paid to Holidays4Dogs, it is then your responsibility as the owner to pay your dog’s carer their expenses direct. You are notified of the carers expenses before booking. This is to be paid by you at the beginning of the stay – cash preferred (negotiable with individual carer).
- Giant breeds carer expense supplement of £4/day/dog. The carer also reserves the right to charge up to £5/day extra expense for a puppy under their care. Your carer will notify you before the stay if this is the case.
- You agree that you will undertake the necessary visit to the carers own home in good time before your dog’s stay and where possible within 10 days of making contact with the carer. This pre-visit must have a mutually satisfactory outcome before your dog’s stay is confirmed with the carer.
- You agree to contact Holidays4Dogs within 3 days of meeting your dog’s carer. If you are unhappy, for any reason, every attempt to provide an alternative carer will be made.
- You agree to make the booking payment within 10 days of your initial enquiry and 4 days after having made a carer visit. You understand that provisional bookings are not accepted. Holidays4Dogs cannot be held responsible for keeping bookings open any longer than ten days without contact.
- You agree to provide full care details for your dog’s stay including veterinary, vaccination and microchip details and emergency contact details either online or over the telephone.
- You agree that should you return from holiday early and decide to collect your dog before the end of your booking you will not be entitled to any refund of the booking fee. Any carer fee refund will be at the discretion of your dog’s independent carer.
- You understand that the booking fee to Holidays4Dogs is non-refundable.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of your dog’s carer being no longer available due to exceptional personal circumstances, you will be contacted by Holidays4Dogs and where possible an alternative suitable carer will be offered. Holidays4Dogs shall do the utmost to assist the owner in finding alternative carers but shall not be liable for any consequential losses arising out of the owner not being able to secure an alternative.
- You agree that all repeat bookings or otherwise are channelled and booked through Holidays4Dogs. As a client of Holidays4Dogs booking service you accept that your dog’s independent carer whom you were introduced to by Holidays4Dogs must not be approached by yourself to accept a direct booking from you without also going through Holidays4Dogs. You also agree that you will not accept any offer of a stay from any of our carers without having booked through Holidays4Dogs. Termination and exclusion from using our booking service without re-fund may result and an introductory fee being made due payable to Holidays4Dogs by the carer.
- The Holidays4Dogs site and services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of our site or services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.