We are growing our home boarding service in the Somerset and Dorset area and welcome more dog carers to join our team.
As a Holidays 4 Dogs approved dog carer in Somerset or Dorset you will earn a supplementary income, perhaps adding to a pension or providing a contribution towards the family income or even just a bit of ‘me money’! If you live in the Somerset or Dorset area, love dogs and have time at home this is your opportunity!
The Benefits of Being a Holidays 4 Dogs Somerset or Dorset carer[list type=”check”]
- Work from home with dogs (earnings of between £10 – £30 per day).
- Choice of guest dogs that suit you, your home, location, circumstances and availability.
- The comfort of knowing that you are part of the Holidays 4 Dogs approved network of carers with 24/7 support.
- No upfront costs.
- Full insurance.
- Part of our team of like-minded dog loving carers, working together to meet customers’ needs.
- Marketing and administration all taken on by Holidays 4 Dogs making life easy for you.
- Control of your own availability via our members site login.
- Introductions to dogs before any stay to make sure you are happy to accept.
- Well established market leader dedicated to give the best service possible for our carers, owners and dogs.
Basic Requirements to become a dog carer
Our standards for a Holidays 4 Dogs approved carer are high, but if you can answer YES to the questions below, we would be delighted to speak to you.
- Are you an experienced dog lover?
- Can you give a dog plenty of loving care and attention throughout the day?
- Are you at home during the day and have no pre-school children?
- Are you fit and active?
- Are you an non-smoker?
- Do you have a secure and dog friendly garden (not a yard)?
- Do you have direct walking access to the countryside or parks?
- Are you over the age of 21?
- If you own your own dog is it highly sociable with other dogs?
Carers wanted in the following Postcode areas: BS, BA, TA, DT, BH1 – BH22, BH31
Somerset – Axbridge, Baltonsborough, Banwell, Barrington, Barrow Gurney, Barwick, Batcombe, Bath, Bathford, Bishops Lydeard, Brean, Bridgwater, Bruton, Burnham on Sea, Cameley, Carhampton, Castle-Cary, Chard, Charterhouse, Cheddar, Chew Magna, Claverton, Clevedon, Congresbury, Crewkerne, Cricket St Thomas, Dulverton, Dunster, East Quantoxhead, Enmore, Exmoor, Farleigh Hungerford, Frome, Glastonbury, Haselbury Plucknett, Hatch Beauchamp, Highbridge, Hinton St George, Ilchester, Ilminster, Langport, Lullington, Lyng, Martock, Meare, Midsomer-Norton, Minehead, Monksilver, Montacute, Muchelney, Nailsea, Nether Stowey, Norton Fitzwarren, Norton Saint Philip, Nunney, Oakhill, Pitminster, Porlock, Porlock Weir, Portishead, Priston, Radstock, Selworthy, Shepton Mallet, Somerton, Sparkford, Stoke-sub-Hamdon, Stratton-on-the-fosse, Street, Tatworth, Taunton, Templecombe, Washford, Watchet, Wedmore, Wellington, Wells, Weston super Mare, Westonzoyland, Wheddon-Cross, Wincanton, Winsford, Wiveliscombe, Wookey Hole, Yeovil
Dorset – Abbotsbury, Beaminster, Bere Regis, Blandford Forum, Bournemouth, Bridport, Broadwindsor, Cerne Abbas, Charmouth, Christchurch, Corfe Castle, Cranborne, Dorchester, Evershot, Ferndown, Gillingham, Gussage Saint Andrew, Iwerne, inster, Kimmeridge, Langton Herring, Lulworth, Lyme Regis, Lytchett Minster, Maiden Newton, Martinstown, Milborne Saint Andrew, Milton Abbas, Moreton, Osmington, Poole, Portland, Puddletown, Puncknowle, Purbeck, Sandbanks, Shaftesbury, Sherborne, Stalbridge, Studland, Sturminster Newton, Swanage, Toller Porcorum, Tolpuddle, Tyneham, Wareham, Weymouth, Whitchurch, Canonicorum, Wimborne, Wool, Worth Matravers, Yetminster
Find out more about joining our Somerset and Dorset team of dedicated and reliable approved carers, please do click on the ‘Become a carer’ button and complete the contact form, Email: email@example.com or call Paul on 01308 867678.