We are growing our home boarding service in and around the York area and welcome more dog carers to join our team.
As a Holidays 4 Dogs approved dog carer in York area you will earn a supplementary income, perhaps adding to a pension or providing a contribution towards the family income or even just a bit of ‘me money’! If you live in the York area, love dogs and have time at home this is your opportunity!
The Benefits of Being a Holidays 4 Dogs York area Carer[list type=”check”]
- Work from home with dogs (earnings of between £10 – £40 per day).
- Choice of guest dogs that suit you, your home, location, circumstances and availability.
- The comfort of knowing that you are part of the Holidays 4 Dogs approved network of carers with 24/7 support.
- No upfront costs.
- Full insurance.
- Part of our team of like-minded dog loving carers, working together to meet customers’ needs.
- Marketing and administration all taken on by Holidays 4 Dogs making life easy for you.
- Control of your own availability via our members site login.
- Introductions to dogs before any stay to make sure you are happy to accept.
- Well established market leader dedicated to give the best service possible for our carers, owners and dogs.
Carers wanted in all YO Postcodes – Contact Holidays 4 Dogs on 0800 2300 266
Basic Requirements to become a dog carer
Our standards for a Holidays 4 Dogs approved carer are high, but if you can answer YES to the questions below, we would be delighted to speak to you.
- Are you an experienced dog lover?
- Can you give a dog plenty of loving care and attention throughout the day?
- Are you at home during the day and have no pre-school children?
- Are you fit and active?
- Are you an non-smoker?
- Do you have a secure and dog friendly garden (not a yard)?
- Do you have direct walking access to the countryside or parks?
- Are you over the age of 21?
- If you own your own dog is it highly sociable with other dogs?
Find out more about joining our York team of dedicated and reliable approved carers, please do click on the ‘Become a carer’ button and complete the contact form, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 2300 266.