Our Carers are checked and approved by us first
Holidays4Dogs and our carers are dedicated to giving you and your dog the best local service possible. All our carers have passed our thorough vetting process to ensure they meet our high standard of care and customer service
Complete peace of mind for you and your dog
Having the right carer for your dog is a very personal thing. We listen to you and your dog’s needs and ask the right questions to ensure your choice of local carer is just right for your dog. We will check availability for you and ensure your dog’s carer is available when you need them and get you all introduced. Meeting your Holidays4Dogs carer in good time before your dog’s stay makes sure that everyone is perfectly happy.
- Your dog’s carer is there for your dog only and will not accept other guest dogs while your dog is staying.
- You dog’s carer will not carry out other pet duties such as dog walking, grooming or making house visits that would take them away from the care of your dog.
- Our approved carers are at home during the day giving your dog their full attention.
- There will be no pre-school children or unknown members of the family in the carer’s home.
- Your dog’s carer loves to walk your dog. All our carers are fit and active and provide a minimum of two good walks per day.
- Your dog’s carer will have a secure and dog friendly garden to suit your dog and will never leave them unattended in the garden.
- Your dog’s carer will have direct walking access to the countryside or parks. Only with your permission will car travel be allowed.
- Your dog’s carer will be mature, responsible and hugely welcoming to both you and your dog.
One to one care your dog truly deserves
Our approved carers fully appreciate the position of the trust and responsibility they hold. They not only genuinely love dogs, they are highly experienced and know dogs too. In fact, our dog carers are very often people just like you! They all love to look after your pet in the best way possible.
- All of our carers have passed our thorough vetting process checking their home, property and suitabiity to look after dogs.
- If our carer owns a dog of their own it will be character assessed to be freiendly and suitable for welcoming guest dogs.
- All our carers provide personal references followed up by us.
- We check out the carers local area to make sure rural walks or parks are within easy walking distance.
- Our carers are registered with their own vet while working with Holidays4Dogs.
- Your dog’s carer will not accept other strange dogs while your dog is with them causing stress to your dog.
- Your dog’s carer is personally chosen to suit your dog’s needs and will devote their time day and night to your dog.