How do you vet your Carers?
All our dog carers have to pass our 80 point check list. Being a Holidays4Dogs approved carer is a very privileged position, only those persons who meet ALL our requirements and have passed our thorough interview and application procedure are welcomed as part of our team.
- Phone interview asking ALL the right questions
- Thorough background checks
- Application invited by sending out our detailed application pack – Includes Carers T&C and Role & Responsibilities of being an approved Carer
- Application return and interview
- Home and garden checks
- Carers own dog (if they have one) assessed for sociability
- Personal references checked
- Full insurance provided
- Licence application made with local council if applicable